Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Cinephile: Maleficent

Can we talk about this?

I was watching the Grammy's this Sunday when the extended Maleficent trailer came on during a commercial break. Cue drooling.



 I can't say Sleeping Beauty is my favorite Disney animated film, but twisting, intrigue-producing, fantasy backstories are right up there on my list of favorite things. Right next to beautifully shot cinematography and good lord can we talk about the costume design and how perfectly cast Angelina Jolie is as a wicked Disney queen?




The original. Looks like a gorgeous adaption to me, I'm eager to see it! 




Yeah, I'd be concerned too, sir. 



























Also, Lana Del Rey sings the dreamy background rendition of "Once Apon A Dream," and I've already discussed my being enamoured with Miss Del Rey.

Anyone else looking forward to seeing Maleficent?

No comments:

Post a Comment