Sunday, October 20, 2013

All Those Who Wander...?

I've had a lot of change come my way this past year.

I started a new job. I started Crossfit. I lost a grandmother. I broke my first bone (let's hope it's my last...). I moved to a new apartment. I've made new friends. I've had many, many new experiences and encounters and learning moments this past year.

It's been said before, but let's say it again, for tradition's sake: A lot can happen in a year.

I've evolved a lot since I started this blog...It started as my creative outlet and was geared toward my love of fashion. I don't love fashion any less these days, but I find myself crunched for time when it comes to self-propelled photo sessions to showcase my outfits. Too bad I don't have a boyfriend/husband who is also a professional photographer...

I shall continue to stealthily snap pics of peoples' shoes on the El in the morning on the way to work (I prefer to think "stealthy" and not "creepy"). And heaven knows I pin all sorts of fashion-y things to my pinboards. But I want to make this blog something more. I want to share my photography, my painting, my sewing and crafting, the food I love to make...I have many methods of plugging into my creative side. So I think it's time I revamp this blog, dust off my keyboard, and get back to documenting all the things I love and learn in my life.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment