Friday, April 20, 2012

Topshop Spring Style Party with CS Magazine and Emma and Amy

Wednesday night I had a stellar time at the Topshop store on Michigan Ave. Topshop held a party celebrating the arrival of spring, and Emma of Tres Awesome and Amy of Chicago Street Style (Chicago's two preeminent street style bloggers/photographers) hosted along with CS Magazine. 



It was really nice to catch up with some fellow Chicago bloggers I haven't seen in a while, and this event made for some really awesome style watching!


Neon and sparkle galore

Loved the oversized, rough-sketch style of this herringbone print dress!


Beautiful sheer skirt with texture and metallics. 

What fun!

Hair bar

Nail bar


Absolutely loved these adorable, feminine shoes!


Cicada necklace! Very cool, but perhaps too lifelike for me to want to wear around my neck...!

I nearly fell over myself when I saw these designs by Azeeza (left). You must check out her collection Atelier Azza, they are fantastic!

More beautiful pieces by Azeeza (standing at left).

Negative heel shoes, very Gaga of course. 

One of the hosts Emma, as seen from afar!

Kelsey Kreiling looks so pretty in navy blue. She's a designer and is the editor-in-chief of Laundry Magazine. She was also wearing these earrings by designer Julie of Jules, who was also there Wednesday night.

I think Kelsey said these shoes were Bakers...correct me if I'm wrong

Obsessed with the purple highlights and twisted updo!

Host Amy with the lovely Victoria Rose. I dig that they're both wearing hot pink bottoms. 

Amy chatting with jewelry designer Julie (left). I forgot to get a shot of Julie's outfit, but her jewelry is stunning and I can't decide which piece of hers I want from her line Jules (how about all of them?)

Emma having an animated discussion with Kelsey


This event was so much fun to go to. Thanks to Topshop, CS Magazine, and the hostesses with the most, Amy and Emma!

15 comments:

  1. Thanks - the ideal face for podcasting.. :)

    my webpage :: tristan hart fb inception

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of discipline is necessary so that it is possible to
    lose the excessive fat. But with the proper
    determination, eating the right meals at the proper time and
    exercising will get you there.

    Take a look at my homepage weight loss Programs that Work

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best solution for the is a enamel whitening product

    my blog post; dental pro 7

    ReplyDelete
  4. truly i dont consume the majority of them but i'll start consuming bulk of these but several of the researchers alse think some issue which can be different from this any way thnks for this

    Also visit my homepage muscle building weight loss routine

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely sheds. it is alway nice to have a buautiful sheds.

    It inspire me a lot. thanks.

    Review my page cheap Arrow sheds

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ladies look to become much more totally free to put on cross-gender clothes and also to act outside
    their recognized gender role. Consider how the media portrays
    men and women. It seems males are both the stereotypical macho guy or the bumbling idiot.
    Guys are much less free of charge to display their feelings.
    Females might be capable, clever, and athletic.



    my blog post - female Attraction

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even if the consequence from the experiment are valid there is
    certainly nonetheless a distinction among physique creating
    and power developing.

    Also visit my web page Mike chang's six pack shortcuts complete download

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so proper, my husband does ROCK. I Love Really like my potting
    lose. I'd really like to see pictures of your new space! Maintain in touch.

    My website - arrow metal shed 10x8

    ReplyDelete
  9. Secondly, you create a pretty wild claim. That free of charge services that
    offer possibilities for all those that can't afford them on their very own does not increase things, if I understood correctly?. . Just how are you able to? make this declare? Where is your documentation? Are you able to demonstrate any illustrations of where totally free (higher finish) education, or health care did not result in enhancements?

    My web site: how to attract women using body language

    ReplyDelete
  10. I drink about 10 beers a night I make it threw the entire day
    Just good but
    by 6:00pm I feel odd I can not rest unless I've a beer
    Sometimes if I attempt not to I awaken with what looks like a hangover. I have been sick for 4 days have not experienced a beer but appears like I'm sicker then I've been at any time befor seems like the flu but does one believe the cease drinking is making the symptoms are worse as a result of not consuming? Maybe this can be an excellent time to cease.

    My blog post ... sixtyminutestamina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, no, processed meals! This can be a gateway drug to canned food.


    Look at my homepage; natural cooking schools usa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for doing this movie... I'm likely to use it for 1 of my classes simply because it's very?

    fitting in light of technology and education.
    Take care!

    My web site ... premature ejaculation causes and treatments

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that was rapid. Thanks Martin. Looking
    ahead to seeing those examples.

    Also visit my web site; precision nutrition lean eating coaching review

    ReplyDelete
  14. Serena Williams says that it is best to warm up by operating on the tennis courts,do suicides,operate on reflex, lunges, and
    upper body strength.

    Here is my weblog; Easy ways to build muscle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Properly we have been utilizing the 7 minute
    workout.com for 2+ many years now, our members swear by the short but sweet exercise.

    I never know why this is all coming out now when we have already been doing it all alongside, verify out
    this article stating just what a real 7 minute work out is.


    Feel free to surf to my weblog; build muscle
    burn fat women ()

    ReplyDelete