Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Cinema and Jewelry: L'Odyssée de Cartier

This short film was just brought to my attention this morning, and I don't know how I've missed it up to now, but there's a force greater than me that wishes to share and discuss (that force is my insatiable, borderline-unhealthy obsession with beautiful, sparkly jewels. I was a magpie in a former life).




So beautiful! It's an agglomeration of eye candy, from the scenery, the special effects, the story, the animals, and of course the jewelry.




Here kitty, kitty.






I love the lingering stones that fall from her hand after stroking the cat. It's as if he didn't shake all the diamonds out of his fur yet.



For me, Cartier's most recognizable piece (besides anything with a panthére) is the Trinity ring in three different colors of gold (white, rose and yellow gold).


Two important women in my life own this ring, and I think of them whenever I see it. 

This video is a feast for the eyes and the imagination. Once I win the lottery I'll buy every piece I saw here, but until then there's always dreams... 

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you give me Symtom any The best way to cure from Liver Dieseasen n there Medicine.
    ..

    Here is my web page insane home fat loss lindsey

    ReplyDelete