Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Spoiled Rotten (in relative terms of course...)

I have to say, in my opinion we've been pretty spoiled with a mild fall here in Chicago. It was 70 degrees as a high last week! In November, that's pretty unheard of here; we're usually already grousing about the wind chill by now, and bundled up in down coats and boots. Well, just this morning I was bundled up in my down coat and boots, and grousing about the wind chill...




Top: Anthropologie
Cardigan: J. Crew
Belt: J. Crew
Trouser jeans: J. Crew
Earrings: J. Crew
Necklace: Jess LC
Shoes: (need to check when I get home!)

I have too much J. Crew in my closet...a result of working there for two years. 

Anyway, an official farewell to fall, since summer is long gone, and the holidays are right around the corner...as in, two days from now. No more going out coat-less until April-ish or May. 

No comments:

Post a Comment