Sunday, September 25, 2011

Things I'm Craving: The (Birds and the) Bees

Literally.

Even though summer is over and moving briskly into autumn (unless of course you reside in the southern hemisphere), I've been finding many different insect and bird-themed pieces recently. You might remember from an earlier post that I adore anything with a bumble bee theme. It's, ya know, my "thing."

This Ringspun dress from ASOS uses a pretty, blown up pattern that hints at a bee theme without being too in your face. 

I have these sheets from Pottery Barn on my bed, in both the blue and gold :)

I've seen this shirt in person in the store (Anthropologie) and its adorable!

I love this feminine blouse by EmersonMade, especially with that pencil skirt. 

And look a the little details! I love pieces that have these little details that are more than they seem: Not just polka dots but little bumble bees. 
I adore these bee glasses by La Rochere. My parents have these tumblers and the taller version, and you can find them at Sur La Table, Amazon, etc. It would be a totally frivolous purchase for me at the moment, but I totally want them. 

Rrrgh, this vintage plant stand sold before I could buy it. It's shabby chic and a little French-looking.


Do you have a favorite animal/motif/pattern that you like to collect? Stay tuned for part 2 with all my favorite bird pieces!


No comments:

Post a Comment