Monday, July 11, 2011

It's Behind the Garage

I don't know what I'm going to do when the days get short again. And I know what will happen in the winter because it always happen: I will wake up for work and it will be dark. I'll spend the day in my cubicle with no windows, and then when I leave after work it will (still) be dark out. After New Years, I need to move to that northern region of Russian where they get sun 22 hours out of the day. Perfect--problem solved.  






Sunnies: Fossil
Bag: Elliot Lucca
Top: bought from Kendi!
Cardi: J. Crew
Khakis: J. Crew
Sandals: Cordani


Pendant: bought in Australia
Chain: J. Crew

And now to introduce the photographer of my outfit pictures from above: my awesome new roommate Annie!




Reasons she rocks:
1) She helps me figure out what to wear, particularly for the Havaianas event I went to last week. She even let me borrow her dress to wear to the event!
2) A few years ago, she gave Tavi this awesome sweater because she thought she'd like it. How nice is that?
3) She gets really, really tan just by sitting in the sun for 5 min. It's like a super power that my Anglo heritage just can't comprehend...
4) She makes whipped cream. From scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment