Friday, July 15, 2011

It Was Too Hot to Wear This Outfit

Honestly, I don't know what I was thinking...it was about 90 degrees, and while this leopard shirt is sheer and airy, with the jeans and jersey vest it was overkill. And by overkill I mean hot as hell and I rolled up my jeans and shed the vest as soon as these photos were done. 

How fun is this door?

I had another awesome time with Leilani last weekend, and she took me to some awesome vintage garage sales in the Pilsen area. Honestly, if you want to go thrifting in Chicago, go with this girl!

She matches the door perfectly.

I'm dying for a tooled leather bag like hers!

Doesn't she look gorgeous here??

Leilana definitely had a more lady-like vibe in this Anthro dress she got at a garage sale. I was, however, feeling more laid-back and boho (and sweltering...)


Jersey vest (with lace back): Olive and Oak, via Gilt
Leopard top: Talbots
Jeans: Banana Republic
Purse: Elliot Lucca
Sandals: Target

OBLIGATORY TWIRL PICTURE:

Sadly, the light was almost gone by the time we got to twirling, so I couldn't get a very crisp shot. Next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment