Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I Could Be Your Girl, Girl, Girl...

So I've come back from the dead. And behold! My first apartment!...which does not have any ideal locations or lighting for taking outfit pictures. We shall work on that...





I call this my "Sullen Model" Pose. 

Much better.  
Scarf: thrifted
Sunglasses: Fossil, via Zappos
Dress: J. Crew
Jacket: J. Crew
Belt: J. Crew
Shoes: Cordani

I found two of these bangles while digging through my mom's old jewelry box. Some silver polish and elbow grease and they're bright again. 
It's always fun to have a wrist full of bangles to jingle your way through the day, but they tend to be quite a hassle at work... I end up taking them all off when I need to type (which is all the time). 



Rounded-square bangle: Mom's, vintage
Wide bangle: Mom's, vintage
"Celtic" knotted bangle: gift
Nail Polish: Revlon "Steel-her Heart"


It's gonna be another hot one out there today...everyone stay hydrated and keep cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment