Saturday, March 5, 2011

Things I'm Craving: Is it spring yet??

Ugh, I really despise this time of year. I keep thinking, around the holidays, that I'll just keep busy and I won't even notice how long and grey and drab and endless February and March are. Then about two weeks into February, every year, I wake up, loose my patience, and scream "Dear lord, when is the sun coming back??"

This year was no exception. And I swear stores start bringing out their summer clothes earlier and earlier every year.

So, in an attempt to distract myself from the flippin' snow falling outside my window, I've been looking at things I've really been craving!

Aztec/Navajo/Native Print Everything

I like the geometric nature of these prints, and I'm not really a big of florals right now, so this is a nice alternative. 


Free People
I drooled over this cardigan all winter.


Nasty Gal

Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent Berkeley

Motel Zoe

Theodora & Callum

Accordion Pleated Skirts
So feminine and pretty! Many of these are chiffon-like, and I love a skirt that swishes.


What are you guys craving (besides spring)?

No comments:

Post a Comment