Wednesday, March 2, 2011

30 for 30 Day 22: She's crazy! Run!!

After my last post about looking professional and proper for work and meetings, I decided to shake things up a bit. And you might want to stand back, because I went a little crazy...

I wore my sweater backwards. On purpose.


Whoa. I hope I didn't just blow your mind too much there. And if I knocked you over with my tornado of crazy, it's alright, tell Ma and Pa it's safe to come out from the cellar now. My sweater is on front-ways today. Just don't tell them that I deemed it necessary to also mix prints and wear bright blue tights.




I love how twirly this skirt it :)


Cardigan, worn backwards: Adrienne Vittadini, via TJ Maxx
Belt: Ann Taylor
Skirt: handmade, market in New Zealand
Tights: Hue via TJ Maxx
Booties, headband: J. Crew
Necklace: Francesca's 


And because makeup is fun...


Please ignore the messy hair!

After this only 8 outfits left. *huff huff*


What's the craziest way you've worn something??

No comments:

Post a Comment