Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snomageddon Chic 2011




That's hawt.


What's a freakish, record-breaking snowstorm without some blogging? With my office, my county (in a civil state of emergency, thank you very much), and the entire city of Chicago closed, my day included shoveling, shoveling, doing a little work-work, and shoveling. Let's examine the wardrobe of a truly chic human snow blower:










Fleece headband/ear warmer: Target
Gloves: Target
Sweatpants: c/o my University's field hockey team
Boots: The North Face
Jacket: J. Crew

I'm pretty sure Stacy and Clinton would be super impressed to know I remembered to cinch my waist while shoveling. I'd be so embarrassed to be seen by my neighbors shoveling in a shapeless coat. 

Waist deep!!





This snow drift reached about 1/4 the way up the downstairs windows!


The babies need to get out somehow!



You'll probably be seeing looks like mine on the Paris runway next fall. Just remember where you saw it first. Werque it! (that's how they say it in France)

No comments:

Post a Comment