Friday, February 4, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday (but on Friday!)



Awkward:

-Trying a spin class at my gym, and commenting to the teacher how much it made my butt hurt from the seat last time (I'm pretty sure I had matching bruises between my butt cheeks, ouch!). She responds, "Don't worry, you'll get used to it after a while. Either that, or you'll just kill all the nerve endings there." O_o

-Posting my first Awkward and Awesome Thursdays contribution on Friday. Fail.

-Polishing off an entire bag of cookies by yourself.



Awesome:

-Snow days! Thanks Snowmageddon, I got to work from home in my PJ's for two days :)

-The glorious, wonderful sun coming out after a month of clouds and the blizzard of 2011: soak it up!!

-Polishing off an entire bag of cookies by yourself. ;)


Come join the Awk and Awe

No comments:

Post a Comment