Monday, February 28, 2011

30 for 30 Day 21: Proper and Prim

I call this my "Professional Look."


So part of starting this blog and stalking other bloggers like a troll is so that I can force myself out of my comfort zone. I want to try new styles, looks and maybe throw in a dash of crazy. Er, maybe "daring" is a better word...at least for the office.

Anyway, when important VIP-type people come to my office it doesn't have to be said that you need to polish up a bit. And, still being a new at my job, I also figured I should keep it low-key to be safe. I was a bit dismayed at my outfit, which, while classic,  certainly seemed to lack the flair I've been shooting for here on the interwebs. But at the same time I was comfortable in what I wore, and it's quite like the style I rocked all through high school (where I needed to wear a skirt everyday. It was pretty much jeans-euphoria when I hit college)



Blazer: Premise
White boyfriend Tshirt: J.Crew
Skirt: Ralph Lauren, outlet store
Tights: J. Crew
Shoes: Paolo
Bag: Elliot Lucca
Scarf: bought in Ecuador 

I love how easy it is a dress up a boyfriend T. I always feel very ladylike in a pencil skirt, and I was able to add a little fun to this outfit with the polka dot tights, purple shoes, and a bright scarf. I'll save the crazy for next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment