Monday, February 21, 2011

30 for 30 Day 20: We'll Pretend its Spring Already...

 Long time, no see! I've been quite busy with work as well as feeling a bit under the weather recently, so I haven't been able to take many outfit photos. But I did wear this outfit last week when it climbed to 57 degrees here in Chicago! (Never mind that its supposed to snow today, and we've had freezing rain the last 36 hours...)






Shirt, Sweater, Jeans: J. Crew
Shoes: Me Too
Scarf: Talbots
Belt: thrifted
Purse: Longchamp


Where did I get that fabulous bag, you ask? Why, my best friend in the whole wide world brought it back for me while she was working in Paris. She bought it from the Longchamp store in Paris. She knows me so well. Love you Katie!!!



And because I love jewelry I thought I would share the two rings I wore this day. The gold knot ring was my great grandmother's, and the bee signet ring was my 21st birthday gift from my parents. I love bees, and my parents' nickname for me is BZ, so Napoleonic bee themes are sorta my "thing." Look at that, I have a "thing"! 


I had to have the knot ring made at least 3 sizes bigger to fit on my finger! I have a hard time finding vintage clothes (dresses, skirts, pants) and vintage rings that actually fit me, sizes were so tiny back then! Does anyone else have this problem? I swear I don't have man hands...



And if anyone wants to follow me on Twitter I've officially joined and am feeling my way through this whole confangled new technology stuff that all the youngsters are typing away with these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment