Saturday, January 22, 2011

30 for 30 Day 17: Keep on keepin' on, with meow makeup!

I decided my 30 for 30 is really a 30 for 90, or so. I've really got to get this challenge done before Kendi and everyone starts the next 30 challenge!!


And this skirt is what I made in my sewing class this fall! I'm so excited about it, and I'm itching to go make more clothes!














Boots: J. Crew
Tunic: J. Crew
Military jacket: J. Crew
Tights: Anthropologie
Black leather circle belt: gift
Cream silk flower belt: J. Crew
Bag: Elliot Lucca
Circle scarf: My mom knit it herself!
Skirt: I sewed it myself!

Its a DIY day with skirt and scarf made by hand, and doing my own makeup!

I'm a sucker for fun makeup--and what's more fun than a classic cat eye/wing? I used Nyx eyeshadow in Black, and a fine-tipped eyeliner brush from Ulta. No liquid eyeliner here!









What's your favorite makeup look?



No comments:

Post a Comment