Wednesday, January 5, 2011

30 for 30 Day 14: Bow-Chicka-Woaw-Woaw

OK, now this was a much better outfit than my last one. At least, to me it was. Hence, this post title.

I feel sublimely French in a pencil skirt and heels, especially with these cute polka dot tights! And I like the boyish mix with the lumber-jack-y shirt. This outfit makes me feel pretty, and I like feeling pretty. That's why there are so many more photos of this outfit than my last one. Huzzah!










CAT INTERFERENCE!!


*Smolder*
One of my favorite bracelets ever. I got it in Melbourne, Australia, and I think its a copy of  a Kenneth Jay Lane, but I can't be positive. The silver bangle is from my mom when she was my age.



Plaid men's shirt: J. Crew
Skirt: Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Outlet
Tights and booties: J. Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment