Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sunsets at Frost Point

This is my absolute, most favorite, winter outerwear look. I got the red coat on ridiculous sale at J. Crew years ago (before I worked there), and then the colbalt gloves practically sang to me two years ago, also at J. Crew. And I love to put it together with a snowy, understated scarf. With so many inches of snow I had to throw this on and get a couple of pictures in before the sun went down.












Coat, scarf, and gloves: J. Crew
Sunglasses: Target



7 comments:

  1. thats an adorable coat!!! i love how the silver on your scarf reflects the red so well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this look is so great! I love the coat but I LOOOOVE those gloves! I have been looking for the perfect pair of colored gloves, and THOSE ARE IT. Too bad they aren't in stores now :0(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove that coat. Great color and great cut. Good find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blue gloves!!! I have black leather ones and they are absolutely the warmest, save for ski gloves, which tend to look rather comical when paired with a cute outfit....or maybe it's just because I live in Florida...yeah, maybe that's it.

    ReplyDelete