Sunday, December 26, 2010

30 for 30 Day 12: Let's play dress up!

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a really amazing holiday (Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, Winter Solstice and/or Boxing Day included)! I've spent a blissful three days eating, loafing, presenting and holidaying it up in my house with my family and friends. Shockingly, I was also able to fit in some photo time, and asked my best friend who was home for the holidays for her suggestions. She helped me put together this outfit for my 30 for 30.





Does the taste of snow remind anyone else of their childhood?






It's too cold without a jacket!!

Jacket: Premise
Tunic: Velvet, at TJ Maxx
Skinny jeans: J. Crew
Sash/scarf: J. Crew
Long pearls: (stolen from mom's closet...)
Boots: Hunter (not part of my 30, but good lord, we got 10 inches of snow last night!)



And now my fabulous best friend, Katie!! Wouldn't you just die for her mirror-shard belt?? She got it Macy's, but I forgot to ask where the rest of her fabulous outfit is from...








Tell us what you think!



6 comments:

  1. I love the outfit. Especially what you've got going on with the belts around the waists. Thanks for sharing and drop by me too when you have time.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bright blue tunic, it's so gorgeous!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bright blue is lovely on you!! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bright blue is lovely on you!! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blue (cobalt ish??) is your color! Very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous in that outfit!! Really great colors and style.

    ReplyDelete