Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Things I'm Craving! Nov. 23

A quick comment concerning my 30 for 30... its still on. I haven't given up. I have outfit ideas out the wazoo in my head from my chosen 30 pieces, and have already worn a bunch to work...I just need to find the time to photograph them. I seem to be rapidly sliding behind the pack in posting, but think of it this way: when everyone else is done, and you're trying to cope with the anguish of no longer having 30 for 30's to follow, I will be there to bring up the rear. In style, of course.

In leu of a 30x30 post, I'm posting another installment of Things I'm Craving (which only requires me to pull photos, not shoot them)!


Burnt Red/Red-Brown Boots

Frye, on Zappos.com




Frye, on Zappos.com




Cole Haan, on Zappos.com

I love that these are not quite brown. These three are all flats, but I wouldn't mind having a little bit of a heel. I also like that they're a bit rugged-cowboy-looking. Which ones do you guys like best??




 A classic tuxedo jacket
Alexander McQueen, at Shopstyle.com

Bird by Juicy Couture Ellis tuxedo jacket, at Net-A-Porter.com 

You can't go wrong with these classics. I would put these with a feminine silk blouse or dressy pants (like the ones below). I've wanting a tuxedo jacket for those occasions when you need to be that much more dressed up that just a blazer... 'cuz you know I go to black-tie affairs all the time.



 Velvet Skinny Pants/Leggings

Madewell, on Shopbop.com


J. Brand, at Saks.com
Luxe, and really fun for this holiday season! Not to mention warm and soft...


Actually, I would put all three of these things together...if I won the lottery, of course. What have you guys been craving?

4 comments:

  1. OOOH YESSSS!!! I love all those! Those first boots are amazing :D
    http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cole haan! and the juicy couture one!even though i still cringe when i think of them cause all i see in front of me are pink tracksuits. sorry :)

    love that blazer though!!

    londonviennacologne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gudrun and Iris: Oh, I know! I feel the same way. I really really don't like much of Juicy's tracksuits and cutesy pieces, but this jacket it gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete