Tuesday, November 16, 2010

30x30 Day 6

This is my very comfortable outfit for my last day of part-time work on Saturday. These stretchy pants are thicker than leggings and more wearable like cropped pants. Oh, and super comfy. Go to J. Crew and ask for the Pixie Pant, and they'll lead you to these babies.

Again, I love this belt. You'll probably be seeing a lot of it in the future.




Tunic: J. Crew
Black stretchy pants: J. Crew
Belt: ...don't remember
Purple suede loafers: Paolo
Scarf: a boutique named Lori's
Earrings: handmade, The Mustard Seed



And I'm still looking for advice from anyone on how I can best take photos indoors with this crappy artificial lighting. How can I improve my photos and indoor lighting this winter??


10 comments:

  1. love your hair! if you have a slr, learn to use shutter speed (s button), it really helps.
    x hivennn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem with artificial lighting :( but you look adorable! totally preppy chic, and you have a gorgeous smile!


    if you have some spare time, please check out my blog! :)
    http://stylingdutchman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to check those pants out at J. Crew. Love the scarf!

    Kendra
    http://closetconfections.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the belt! It adds so much detail to your outfit!
    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a great outfit! I love the denim with the peach scarf <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see you love J.Crew as much as I do! Consider me your latest stalker, err, follower.

    Ana
    From Suns To Moons
    http://www.fromsunstomoons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have some really great outfits and I LOVE The skirt you bought in New Zealand.. I also spent a year in NZ and it was the best place ever!! I loved Christchurch as well!!

    I am a new follower and will be back to see what other outfits you come up with for the rest of the challenge...

    cya chicky-poo :)

    ReplyDelete