Sunday, November 14, 2010

30x30 Day 4: Is it the weekend yet?

I'm feeling kind of lumberjack-chic in this. Oh yeah. This is a quick and comfy and I decided to add cute and feminine earrings since the shirt is actually from the men's department.






Shirt: J. Crew, men's department
Jeans: J. Crew
Belt: ?, I've had it for years!
Bag: Fossil
Boots: Tahari
Earrings: Target


And if anyone ever wonders why I have a ridiculous amount of clothing from one particular store, its because up until recently I've been working there for a year and a half. Going through my posts so far I'd say about 50-60% of my closet is from that one store. I'll give you a hint: the store name rhymes with "Ah-choo," and the employee is discount is just too good to not buy tons of stuff. Its like heroin: you can't stop. My whole paycheck would just funnel itself back into the store. >_<

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I know -- my sister worked at Anthropologie for a summer and I think she basically broke even! Good business for the store! This is so cute -- I've been seriously loving chic flannel lately!

    ReplyDelete