Thursday, November 11, 2010

30x30 Day 2!

Good lord, its only Day 2 and I'm already behind...

But have no fear, because I am absolutely determined to complete this 30x30 challenge! Even if these posts are delayed, even if that results in several posts a day, even if I have to throw an outfit back on from the day before in order to photograph it--it will be done. That's my pledge to myself, as well as a personal challenge to learn how to multitask and better manage my time now that I am officially "adult" with a normal job and normal job schedule. I've been spoiled by late sleep-in times and many hours of wondering "what should I be doing with all this free time?" Well, no longer.

I looked back on day 1 and felt I had to up the ante. So I went for girly dresses with polka dots! Although its tough to see in some of these photos...Goodness how I love these tights! And we've had the weirdest warm weather in Chicago, so I figured I should get away with wearing this dress without a sweater for as long as I could.

I love doing feminine details with military themes!







Dress: Walter, at Loehmann's
Tights, military jacket, booties, necklace: J. Crew
Lace cami: Jockey
Ring: Forever 21


Still working on that indoor light...this set might be an improvement. 

3 comments:

  1. I love the dot tights and pale blue/army green color pairing. good luck keeping up with work and the blog!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a similar dress to this in black and green and I've worn in a million ways!Great sense of style!

    ReplyDelete