Tuesday, November 30, 2010

30 for 30 Day 9: Pearls and Purple People Feet-er

I love these tights I got a TJ Maxx! They're two-toned with darker purple on the back of the legs. I decided to go for broke and throw on my purple shoes too.

I surprised myself with how much fun taking these photos was. And I couldn't narrow down my photo choice so I'm indulging myself and posting a bunch. I also love my vintage magnifying glass necklace that I got at a flea market this summer. I'll catch myself using it to make things bigger when I'm perfectly capable of reading them without glasses... my inner Sherlock Holmes makes me do it. You can find some really cool ones on eBay too!

I thought the gold magnifying glass would look good with pearls and more gold chain. It plays off the gold buckle/zippers of this skirt. :) What is your quirkiest, most unique piece of jewelry?




*Dork*



The more shiny, sparkly things, the better.


Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Ralph Lauren, from Ralph Lauren Outlet
Two-tone tights: Hue, from TJ Maxx
Shoes: Paolo
Necklaces: Thrift, and J. Crew

6 comments:

  1. Oh, those tights are super fun! I think I need a pair for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I started to type...and I said the exact same thing as above...thank goodness I looked up, or I woulda been a copy cat!
    Anyways I love those tights...your accessories are great...and these pictures are sooo cute!!

    Make sure you enter my handmade belt giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm Sara C. too, and I have a fashion/style blog as well. This is a real cohincidence! COme and visit if you like. For this cohincidence and support-name I follow your blog
    Sara C.
    http://styleyoustylemestylish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, those tights are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love the necklaces -- the magnifying glass is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh. I've never seen tights like that. How fun!
    Love the leg warmers. I've been using my man's soccer socks. Leg warmers would be much more practical!

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete