Monday, October 18, 2010

Things I'm Craving

Ack, its been too long since I've posted! Although between two classes, two part time jobs, one of my best friends moving away and trying to also find a full-time job...eesh, I need to work on my time management.

Anyway, I'm dying to find these/versions of these things for myself!



Hottopic
I want bright red pants! Denim, cords, or other, I'm not sure yet...


Eileen Fisher
A leather obi belt, that wraps around to tie in the front. This one is fantastic, I've tried it on!


Free People
This freakin' awesome cardigan from Free People!

Farhi by Nicole Farhi, my-wardrobe.com
Batwing sweaters! I just need to find one that doesn't make me look like I'm trying to hide a pregnancy, or like I have a shapeless torso...


Marc Jacobs, Nordstrom.com
Pleated skirts like this gorgeous one by Marc Jacobs!


Nordstrom
Over-the-knee-socks with heels or booties! I don't know if I can pull it off, but I want to try :)


I want to incorporate these into my fall wardrobe somehow! Have any of you guys tried these looks?

7 comments:

  1. love the leather belt!

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    http://www.fashionbyhe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try Gap for the red pants. I think they have some skinny red cords.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried the stockings a long time ago. I like the sweater on top. Nice blog. Come to mine when you have time.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm dying for a pair of red wool pants, and that dolman sleeve sweater is gorgeous!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. The leather obi belt would be such a staple! As well as the chunky sweater.

    www.clothedmuch.com

    ReplyDelete