Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Let's pretend its always summer...

I assumed that my last outfit post would be my last summer-themed one, but it appears that I'm wrong. Its almost 80 here in Chicago today! So I pulled together an outfit I had in mind for next summer. I feel tall in this outfit! You can't really tell in the photos but my shoes have a platform that makes me feel like a giant.
I tried to have my puppy Rosie be in the photo shoot, but she doesn't really get it. As you can see, I gave up after a while. I love her to pieces: she's the lovliest, sweetest girl. And she just turned 1 year a few weeks ago!
And I usually don't post this many pictures, but I like the "story" these make :)









Top: Gap
Pants, Belt: J. Crew
Shoes: Cordani 
Sunglasses: Target
Earrings: borrowed from my mom!
Labrador: Rosie <3


I just got this top on sale at Gap and I love how flowing it is. I'm trying to think if there's a way I could transfer it to fall/winter...any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Loving that top!!
    I totally wanted in the rust color, but they didn't have my size.

    For fall -- simple, tuck it into a skirt, throw on some tights and boots, put a cardigan on and the belt over the cardigan!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete