Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloweentime and new news.

Happy Halloween ya'll! Sadly, my dreams for a Lady Gaga meat dress and meat hat were never realized as I was so incredibly swamped this past week and weekend to even go out anywhere. My halloween costume for today? Dress code as I head to work. Exciting, I know.

In related news, part of the reason I've been so bad about writing or posting at all these past two weeks is because of some very exciting life news. (Drumroll, please) After a year and a half of searching, I've finally found a full-time job! I'm very exciting and nervous at the same time, but its about time! This opportunity completely came out of left field, and the transition from giving my two part-time jobs their two-week notices, training at my new job before the person I'm replacing leaves, and trying to finish my business classes has left little time for either a social life or time to blog! I am eager, however, to get into the regular schedule of a 9-5er for a change, and be able to get back to blogging, which I have enjoyed so much since I started. :)

And, because this cannot be a completely style-free post, I leave you instead with Rosie's Halloween costume, which is infinitely more exciting than mine:

She's a submarine! I found this awesome costume at Target :)

Strike a pose.

Tucker doesn't enjoy it as much...he'd much rather go naked.

Have a good halloween you guys!

6 comments:

  1. Yellow Submarine-- how perfect!

    I'm sorry you weren't able to dress up, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pups are adorable!
    congrats on your new job, hope you love it!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that's so cute:)

    good blog xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my goodness, that is SO adorable!!!!!!

    www.clothedmuch.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable. my dog was target's banana split costume. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete